Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Surviving...


Okay... It's been a few days, but the MtG: return to Ravnica pre-release events have all been survived. There was a point in the weekend where I had been awake and animate for 41 hours straight. It is from that time period that I am still recovering.

In other news, apparently the Pathfinder game I had been playing that had been on hold due to my crazy schedule is going to continue to be on hold. In its place, I will be running two games. One is looking to be a Deadlands: Reloaded game, and the other is still up in the air. I'm still semi-debating on the Deadlands game. I like the game, but the last campaign I ran ended up in a TPK of explosive proportions. Granted, some of that was NOT my fault.

As for the other game, it is my plan to do a couple of write-ups for the DICEBAG system in terms of settings. It is either going to be Tai'eres (post-apocalyptic fantasy) or Q-Division (think of an odd cross between the X-Files and Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D.). If I can get some stuff done here at the store tonight, I can get those write-ups pumped out in short order.

It actually feels odd jumping back into the GM chair when I think about it. Thing is, when I was helping Shady run Terracide events at GenCon, it felt very natural. The difference? I didn't think about it then, I just did it. I think that just doing it is the key. I have been overthinking things for three months now...

Do... or do not... there is no use in pondering the imponderable...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment