Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oddly Funk-y...


Well, for some reason, I am feeling a little depressed. I'm not sure why, but I believe it may have something to do with the impending convention stuff and the game stuff I am not writing even though there is a deadline practically around the corner.

Tonight is the Deadlands: Last Sons game, but with one of the players not able to be there, we are just going to take care of "leveling up" and perhaps tweak a couple of characters to more closely resemble their initial intentions. Depending on how much time the Deadlands stuff takes, I might be able to look over what I have left to do in terms of DICEBAG and make a revised plan of attack to make things progress.

That's really all I have for today... Odd...

-- GopherDave



No comments:

Post a Comment