Wednesday, March 20, 2013

T-Minus 11 Days...


Today was a receiving day here at the store, and combined, the two orders ended up being a *TON* of stuff...

Among the new items were the new edition of Pandemic (*finally*), the new Data Pack for the Netrunner LCG, and a deluxe version of Unexploded Cow. All of these are good things. Trust me.

For dinner tonight, I was feeling nostalgic, so I ventured over to Garcia's Pizza In A Pan. Now? Now, I am feeling nauseous. I would post a link to their web site, but they don't seem to have one.

Things are moving along as distributors send me what I need to get accounts moved over. I am currently filing things away until next week as I don't want them to ship anything to the new place until we are actually open.

Thursday, I begin looking at additional slatwall panels and other fixtures that will be needed. We also have to make certain we have enough capital set aside to gather together more tables and chairs.

Yay! More work...  =P

...But it will all be worth it in the end...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment