Sunday, March 17, 2013

T-Minus 14 Days...


As of Monday, we have two weeks to get our stuff together and get the new place up and running. We think we can do it, though I will admit I didn't think things through entirely.

April Fools' Day as an opening day is not a joke, despite what some people thought. No... What I didn't think about was March 31st being Easter frickin' Sunday. Now, I will be the first to admit that I love God, but I *HATE* church. That fact combined with being quite focused on our business means that most religious-oriented holidays outside of Christmas fall *COMPLETELY* out of my notice zone.

Thus, while help is coming for the "hard move", it probably will not be as abundant as I first thought. That is entirely my bad. However, we will do what we can to make the original date a reality.

Not much else beyond that... Back to work...

-- GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I wondered about the date... How much access to pre-stage will you have? Guessing we can certainly get a lot of the wiring/networking/behind the scenes stuff over early...

    ReplyDelete