Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 of 362


I didn't get much sleep last night, and it kind of explains today's look. Blue sweater, blue pants, white shirt, and a conservative tie with, you guessed it, blue as one of the key colors. Putting together an ensemble this monochromatic requires little to no thought, which is good 'cause that's all the thought I was capable of this morning.

On the sweater front, I got proofs back from the embroidery place yesterday, so sweater vests with the store logo on them should be on the way. According to the place that's doing them, the garments should arrive in my hands around the 25th or so, just in time for the convention at the end of the month. I got at least one of every color they had available (black, navy blue, khaki, burgundy, forest green, royal blue, red, and white) so there should be at least some more variety involved here soon.

Then, there's always filling out the shirt and pant rotation, which can happen in smaller parts now.

Yeah, I know...

Blah blah blah blah blah...

peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment