Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Day 60 of 362


Yet another day... Today's plate is kind of full. A little shopping for the store, a trip to the bank, placing orders, arranging tables, and a few other things.

Gaming-wise, It's seems that the Honolulu campaign has been put on EXTENDED hiatus, so no more playing Jumpshot for a long bit. I need to make a small Space Hulk map for my Deathwatch game this Thursday. I know what I want in it, I just need to make the physical layout.

Business-wise, a couple of major decisions were made on how to proceed with the store improvements. I have some things to order now, and when they get here things will start to happen. How much of what I need to order will be dependant on some measurements which people other than me seem to have. That needs to be rectified.

Until later... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment