Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 322 of 362


It's a lazy Saturday here at the Gopher. We have a couple of people playing Malifaux, and we'll have World of Darkness happening tonight. I'll get to leave early, but I'm not certain what I'm going to be doing. The smart thing would be to go home and catch up on laundry, but there is a *LOT* going on in my head right now, and it's becoming difficult to deal with. Nothing altogether horrible, just stressful... and like most other folks, stress and I don't enjoy being stressed out.

I also hate working at other people's speed. Hurry up and wait is not an ideal situation for me to be in, and that's where we are at right now.

I would like to say "thank you" to the people who have listened and been sounding boards; "I'm sorry" to some people who have been targets of my frustration, and "we're trying" to those who don't think progress is being made. Loq and I appreciate your patience, support, and friendship...  =)

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment