Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Redundancy Is Redundant...


 
Not much is happening. I'm off to do orders. HiSign worked his third offical day at the store, but under Loq's tutelage, so I have no idea what she taught him. Skribl is sick, so I will probably be flying solo for a bit tonight. Overall, it won't be a bad night as inbetween customers, I get to play Marathon, my uber-cynical telekinetic...

With Phase 1 of the store pretty much done, we're on to Phase 2. This will be done one of two ways...

1) I will take time out each night to place some of the item codes in the new system, since we cannot make the two Point-of-sale systems talk to each other. This will be more tedious, but will have the advantage of not making us close for an inordinate length of time.

- or -

2) We will be closed the four days after Winter War to place all of the stuff in the system. I hate being closed that long, but I may not be able to make the first way viable...

Ehhh... who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment