Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adjusting... Adjusting...


Today is order day here at the store and I've finally gotten them all in. I don't know how long Tuesdays are going to be order days, though. With the revamped schedule, we might just adjust how we do orders a bit.

The main orders themselves are getting large enough that we could probably split them into two over the week. That means we'd have more orders to put into the system (yay... more work..?!?) but the sizes of the orders would be smaller (yay... les work...?!?) . I'm not certain how it would really work yet, and I need to figure all of that out.

All of that doesn't take into account orders from either our tertiary suppliers (Southern Hobby and Magazine Exchange) or our direct company suppliers (Wizards of the Coast and Games Workshop). Yay!!! Owning an ever-evolving work environment is fun!!! Actually, it is, but it's taxing on the brain...

So to un-tax my noggin, I am happy to have KnightErrantJR's DC Adventures game tonight! Yes, that means I get to play my cynical, unsleeping, tougher-than-he-looks, telekinetic, Marathon. I am looking forward to it!

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment