Saturday, February 25, 2012

(Now I'm Feelin') Zombiefied...

Gray... It reflects my fatigue and my mood for today... Plus, it's a new addition to the sweater rotation...

Stayed at the store until 3AM last night/this morning. Finished up some laundry when I got home... got to bed around 4:15AM. Got up at 7:30AM to get ready to open the store an hour early for a Magic: the Gathering event today. That actually went well, despite the fact that Skribl and I were about brainless for first couple of hours.

Tonight is Shady's Terracide game and while I was looking forward to this for a bit, some stuff came down the pipe over the last couple of days that have kind of dampened my anticipation for it all. It's not something I'm going to go into here, just suffice it to say it made me a severe combination of bummed and angry.

Said game is about to start, and I'm not entirely certain how it's going to go... Like anything else, we'll see how it goes...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment