Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Busy Day...


What is flattery for a game store? Going to open the doors at 11AM and having three people waiting for you to do so... =)

So, once the doors opened, I've hit the ground running. I'm still trying to catch up on routine stuff as well as various tasks that must be done TODAY. I'm just about caught up, though. At least I'm caught up enough to drop an entry here.

Tonight is Champions... I'm not sure how this game is going currently. As players, we're kind of just going through the motions right now. I just discovered that a player has to drop due to work scheduling, so that's going to jumble up an already tenuous situation. We'll see how it goes...

Anyway, back to the "grind"... heh... I call it a grind, but it's the best job I've ever had. Thanks to all of you that have made or continue to make it possible for me to do this, especially you Sweetness...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment