Saturday, March 03, 2012

A Day Off...

Yep... no picture today.

Why? Because I have a day off. Loquacious and Skribl are covering the store, and I have pretty much nothing work-related to do. It's not something I am used to.

Tonight, Grumpy and I are of to the Stop north of town to go see Burn Halo, Lori's Puppets, and some other band (I forget the name... Thrust, I think, but I'm not sure). Burn Halo is a pretty good national act, Lori's Puppets are a bunch of kids from Mt. Vernon, Illinois who tore up the stage opening up for 30Aut6 last month.

Add to this the fact I get to sleep in tomorrow as HiSign opens the store, and this will be the largest chunk of time off I've had in a bit that didn't involve trade show (which I consider a working vacation), illness, or holiday.

I'd be positively giddy if I weren't so bloody tired... =)

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment