Thursday, August 30, 2012

Seriously... No Pressure...


I just looked at the calendar and then at the work schedule I had planned back in June to make all of the preparations for Winter War happen without a hitch...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Yep... not behind at all... (snicker)... Aw Hell, I can't even type that with a straight face. Right, so I am about a month behind where I want to be with this work, but I am not so far behind that I cannot catch up. Given that actual progress was made last night, there is hope that I can actually do so.

Looking over most of the rules, I am actually closer that I thought to being done with the base, generic rules. There are definitions to do, but most of hard stuff is in place. Now I just have to work on the genre-specific stuff. With the genres I'm covering with games at Winter War (Western, Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy, Space Opera, and Modern-Day Paranormal), most of that should be knocked out of the park in short order, as well.

On the lack of pressure side, just got a visit from an old friend whom I hadn't seen in 25 years. That was cool. It looks like he, I, and few other old friends are trying to get together Sunday evening to hang out, maybe have some dinner, and just catch up. It'll be good... =)

Until then, though, there's work to be done...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment