Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day 214 of 362

Yep... braving the sweater today. If it gets too hot, I'm packing a tie clip...

It's Wednesday, so that means it's shipping day as well. Running a little late, but it *IS* the 20th wedding anniversary for my wife and myself, so late was going to happen.

Tonight at the store is the ongoing Savage Worlds game, the War of the Dead. Also tonight is the starting session for the Verdant Vale, a new D&D4Ee campaign. From what I understand, both need players, so if zombie apocalypses or swords-and-sorcery is your thing, come on by and jump on in.

Also, I cannot remember if I've mentioned this or not, but the store now has a Twitter account. Follow us (if you dare) at @ArmoredGopher.

That's it for now... Toodles...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment